Increase your curb appeal with quality entry and garage doors made from durable materials. Choose either natural wood or steel carriage house doors from our Reserve®, Coachman®, or Gallery® or Grand Harbor Collections. Go for the look of wood with less upkeep with a low-maintenance faux wood composite garage door from our Canyon Ridge® Collection or Ultra-Grain®, a wood look durable paint to the Gallery or Classic garage doors. Our contemporary Avante™ Collection combines aluminum and glass in sleek modern designs. Garage Doors Unlimited’s Modern Steel™ Collection provides subtle modern beauty with simple upkeep. Garage Doors Unlimited’s Classic™ Collection of steel raised panel and flush panel garage doors complement most home styles. Add one of our many decorative window options to customize the door’s appearance and let natural light into your garage.
Canyon Ridge collection
faux wood. REAL MODERN.
Canyon Ridge®; Modern Series faux wood garage doors are constructed from a durable, low-maintenance, composite material that won’t rot, warp or crack. As versatile and realistic-looking as natural wood but requiring far less upkeep, the Modern Series door designs feature key elements of contemporary architecture: clean, horizontal lines with mid-century appeal, sleek window styles and aluminum accents. These faux wood doors are a perfect complement to other natural materials and textures on your home’s exterior.
Style and Construction
- Plank design steel faux wood doors with 4-layer Intellicore®; polyurethane insulation. 20.4 R-value.
- Steel faux wood doors combined with a Metal Inlay design and 4-layer Intellicore®; polyurethane insulation. 18.4 R-value.
- Full-View design steel faux wood doors with 4-layer Intellicore®; polyurethane insulation. 6.3 R-value.
- Multiple window configurations available for Plank doors.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, rain and obscure as well as insulated. See page 41 for specialty glass options.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Optional aluminum grip handles are also available. See pages 42-43 for details. Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163. Weighted average calculations using insulated glass windows in all sections, all panels. Canyon Ridge®; Collection not applicable for new construction in California areas designated as “Fire Hazard Severity Zones”.