Increase your curb appeal with quality entry and garage doors made from durable materials. Choose either natural wood or steel carriage house doors from our Reserve®, Coachman®, or Gallery® or Grand Harbor Collections. Go for the look of wood with less upkeep with a low-maintenance faux wood composite garage door from our Canyon Ridge® Collection or Ultra-Grain®, a wood look durable paint to the Gallery or Classic garage doors. Our contemporary Avante™ Collection combines aluminum and glass in sleek modern designs. Garage Doors Unlimited’s Modern Steel™ Collection provides subtle modern beauty with simple upkeep. Garage Doors Unlimited’s Classic™ Collection of steel raised panel and flush panel garage doors complement most home styles. Add one of our many decorative window options to customize the door’s appearance and let natural light into your garage.
Canyon Ridge collection
faux wood. REAL BEAUTY.
LIMITED EDITION series
Beautiful and unique, Canyon Ridge®; Limited Edition Series carriage house doors are constructed with an energy-efficient, Intellicore®; insulated steel base and finished with faux wood composite cladding and overlays. The appearance is that of authentic swing-out doors but with the convenience of modern, upward operation.
The Limited Edition Series cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood to reproduce the natural texture and grain patterns of the species that they emulate. The result is a distinctive wood-look door that is often indistinguishable from the real thing.
Style and Construction
- Aluminum frame provides a virtually main5-layer Intellicore®; polyurethane insulated composite faux wood doors. 20.4 R-value.
- Multiple door designs and window options. Custom designs also available.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure as well as insulated. See page 41 for specialty glass options.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. See pages 42-43 for details.
Call to discuss your project or make an appointment for a consultation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
NCR (Ottawa Area)
453 Phoenix Cres.
Ottawa ON K1E 2G2